One lesson a week with four lessons a month on a set reserved day and time
30 minutes: $30
45 minutes: $45
60 minutes: $60
Occasional lesson times; based on availability
30 minutes: $ 45
60 minutes: $ 75
CURRENT SEMESTER: FALL (15 lessons)
August 17th, 2020-
December 19th, 2020
Lessons still occur on Labor Day, Columbus Day, Halloween, Election Day, MLK Day, and President’s Day.
No Lessons on Thanksgiving, Winter Break, and Spring Break (Fulton County Schools).
1) Two payment plans are available: The STANDARD and FLEXIBLE plans. See above for details.
2) For the STANDARD plan, all lessons for the month must be paid by the first lesson of each month to avoid a $5 late fee.
3) For the FLEXIBLE plan, students pay the day before coming using an online payment platform like Venmo or Pay Pal.
4) To cancel a lesson, please email, call or text 24 hours in advance (except for severe emergencies).
5) If a cancellation is made formally, there is no refund, but the student will be given a voucher to get that one missed lesson in the next semester.
6) This vouchered lesson is only available for ONE cancellation per semester. If a slot is available by chance as shown on the calendar, it might still be possible to switch a lesson when needed, however, it is not guaranteed.
7) “No show” lessons cannot, unfortunately, be refunded or moved to an available time.
8) Any cancellations made by the teacher will be rescheduled as soon as possible or money will be refunded.
9) Students who decide to stop taking lessons should wait until the end of the month (please send a courtesy call, email, or text stating that the student wishes to discontinue lessons).
10) Lessons still occur on Labor Day, Columbus Day, Election Day, MLK Day, and President’s Day.
11) No Lessons will occur on Thanksgiving Week, Winter Break, and Spring Break (Fulton County Schools).
SHEET MUSIC AND SUPPLIES
Most sheet music and books will be available for FREE from my own music book and database. Some sheet music can be found from online sources or purchased online.
Students should have a notebook and a 3-ringed binder to store sheet music in.